Objective: Listening comprehension for warm-up. Building up self-confidence in your students by letting them guess
Level: Used for 5th and 6th year ES students, small to mid-sized classes.
Materials: Short story for Children, A4-size of pictures taken from the internet or personal pictures
Required: Some knowledge of Japanese to judge the student`s understanding.
Time: v5-10 minutes
Based on: English stories for Children, http://www.rong-chang.com/easykids/
Search our website for information
Niigata AJET Events
- Researchers hurt at Ibaraki nuclear facilityUp to 30 researchers are feared to have suffered internal radiation exposure after an experiment went awry at a Japan Atomic Energy Agency facility. ...
- A big ‘F-ck yeah’ from 26-year-old Tumblr CEO on $1.1 billion Yahoo dealTumblr Inc. Chief Executive Officer David Karp, a 26-year-old who started the company in 2007, signed a note announcing Yahoo! Inc.'s $1.1 billion acquisition with ...
- Guatemala extradites ex-president to U.S.Guatemala extradited former President Alfonso Portillo to the United States on Friday to face charges of laundering $70 million of swindled government funds through U.S. ...
- Researchers hurt at Ibaraki nuclear facility
- Current Weather Conditions In Niigata, JapanMostly Cloudy, and 66 ° F. For more details?
- Current Weather Conditions In Niigata, Japan